Racking & Equipment
Warehouses shouldn’t be overcrowded. Items crammed in disorganised racks reduce your efficiency and productivity, affecting your services and revenue. We can change your racking configuration or build a mezzanine
Mezzanine floors provide an option for taking advantage of your vertical space and provide more storage for both your equipment and products.
We can provide a design the raised platforms according to the layout of your facility. We incorporate columns and other potential obstructions in our designs. Our engineers see to it that they are built to required weight loadings to support heavy loads and have safety barriers to ensure the safety of your team.
The platforms are pre-fabricated and free standing, which means they do not depend on the structure of the existing building. The unique system is relocatable and can be disassembled and rebuilt in another location. On top of that, you enjoy construction savings; installing a mezzanine floor is more affordable than renovating your entire warehouse.
Mezzanine floors are only the tip of the offering. We can also provide the following:
- Mezzanine Offices
- Walkovers & Service Platforms
- Access Solutions
- - Staircases
- - Stair Ladders
- Forklifts and Pedestrian Barriers
Racking & Storage
The most common answer we get when it comes to racking and storage is "we have a standard pallet, 2-3 bays high". However, when it comes to racking and storage these days the only thing that is standard is the Australian Standards. When you compare a whitegoods supplier to a steel manufacturer - are the pallets heights & weights 'standard'? Clearly not, as a fridge, for example, is about 2m tall and relatively light whilst steel can be long or simply heavy and small. For many, understanding the types of racking available and which is best suited to your product, application and forklifts can be a daunting task.
With so much internet literature out there, and every racking company claiming to be the 'leading provider', our aim is to make this whole process simple and easy to follow, from conception to installation & delivery - for both racking & forklift selection & integration.
Types & Styles of Racking
Below you will find a list of the most common types of racking & storage within Australia. This is not a comprehensive list, and we can provide other customisations to specifically suit your application. If you are in this category, please reach out to our solutions team.
- Excellent for customers with multiple SKU's
- Works with pallet loads or break pallets
- Works with varying aisle sizing (forklift dependant)
- FIFO use
Drive-in / Drive-Thru Rack
- High Density Storage
- Good choice for low SKU and high activity
- Works with all forklift types (although some modification may be required)
- LIFO use
Double Deep Rack
- Great for medium amount of SKU's
- Specfic Forklift requirement (two options available)
- Higher Density & Utilisation compared to Drive-Thru
- LIFO use
- Perfect for Long Products
- Adjustable & Customisable
- Single or Double Sided
Push Back Racking
- High Pallet Activity
- Aisle requirements specific to forklift
- Up to 10 Pallets Deep (no specialised forklift required)
- LIFO use
- Ideal for Frequent Pallet Movement
- Great for staging orders from production to shipping
- High Reach or counter balance forklift